AMAZON has kicked off National Fragrance Week with a price slash on hundreds of perfumes.
Jimmy Choo, David Beckham, Hugo Boss and Montblanc are only a few of the famous labels you’ll see in the sale. So here’s what we love.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Looking for a gift for someone special? You’ll definitely find something they’ll like in the sale, as it runs across both men’s and women’s sections.
- (AD) National Fragrance Week at Amazon – buy here
We’re pleased to see some of our favourite perfume brands included in the offer too, such as Calvin Klein and Lacoste.
All of the offers are now available for grabs until this Sunday, May 30.
You can find all Fragrance Week offers here, but take a look at some of our favourite options below.
- (AD) Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Fragrance for Women, £14.99 (save £19) – buy here
- (AD) Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum Spray, £39.31 (save £25.69) – buy here
- (AD) This Works Love Sleep Pillow Spray, £19.99 (save £10) – buy here
- (AD) Jimmy Choo I Want Choo Eau de Parfum, £58 (save £7) – buy here
- (AD) Katy Perry Killer Queen, £11 (save £27) – buy here
Perfume not what you’re after? Air Wick’s Home Fragrances are also on sale: up to 53 per cent off.
- (AD) Up to 53 per cent off Air Wick Home Fragrances – buy here
- (AD) AirWick Air Freshener XL Candle Pink Pepper & Cardamom, £10 (save £10) – buy here
- (AD) Air Wick Air Freshener Reed Diffuser, £20 (save £14) – buy here
- (AD) Botanica by Air Wick Scented Oil Refill, £17 (save £17) – buy here
- (AD) Airwick Air Freshener, £10 – buy here
Piers Morgan asked to return to GMB despite refusing to apologise to Duchess
Cryptocurrency in ‘slumber mode’ says expert after ‘digital gold’ plummets
My giant 38P boobs cause cysts, sores and rashes – but I’ve been refused an op
IT’S ALL RELATIVE
Meghan Markle’s great-great-great gran was a SERVANT at Windsor Castle
HEARD IT HERE FIRST
LeBron James pictured wearing TOP SECRET Apple headphones
Amazon also has some amazing deals on Philips gadgets. Check out the best ones here.
These are the most popular beauty products we bought in lockdown – and what experts predict will be big in 2021.
The Ordinary is the world’s most popular skincare brand according to this study – here’s what to buy.